Hello everyone! For this week’s D.I.Yes or
No I tried out some breakfast quiche cups! I found the recipe online and they
seemed yummy and easy enough so I decided to give them a go. For the
ingredients I used; 3 eggs, milk, salt and pepper, unions, Swiss cheese, ham
and Pam oil spray. First I got a 6-cup cupcake sheet and sprayed a generous
amount of Pam in each cup to ensure nothing would stick to the pan. Next I
mixed the 3 eggs, milk, unions, salt and pepper in a small bowl with a whisk
until there were no chunks. After the egg center was made I laid a piece of
turkey in each cup to line them and poured the egg into the cup. Once the cup
was full I places the Swiss cheese on top of each individual cup and put them
in the oven at 350 F for 25 minutes!
Once the breakfast quiche cups were done
cooking I let them sit outside of the oven for 10 minutes to make sure the egg
had hardened in order to safely remove the cups from the pan. After removing
the cups from the pan I served them to my family with ketchup and they were a success!
They were extremely tasty and there was almost no mess to clean up. I would recommend
the D.I.Y breakfast quiche cups to anyone wanting to make a quick, simple,
exciting breakfast and consider them a D.I.Yes!
Pictures to follow ê





No comments:
Post a Comment