Hello everyone!
Valentine's Day is just around the corner so for
today's D.I.Yes or No I have decided to try out a Kylie Jenner lip tutorial to
possibly wear out for that special night. I found the tutorial on
Chrisspy’s YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwixvFKCyOE.
For this lip tutorial I used EOS lip balm to prime my lips, Boldly Bare lip
liner by MAC, Shy Shine lipstick also by MAC and to make a matte finish I used
a translucent powder on top of the lipstick.
The D.I.Y Kylie Jenner lip tutorial video was very
easy to follow and really worked! In the video Chrisspy had a full face of make
up on and covered her lips in foundation and powder also. Since I had no make
up on my face I decided to skip this step. I first primed my lips with lip chap
to ensure my lips would not dry out with the application of the lip liner. Then
I lined my lips with the liner as Chrisspy instructed, on line at the sides,
over the top in the center and filled in the everywhere except the center of my
lips. After the liner I applied the lipstick all over and covered them in
translucent powder to get the matte finish. Viola! Kylie Jenner lips made
simple.
The D.I.Y Kylie Jenner lip tutorial is a definite
D.I.Yes! I am no make-up artist and it was very easy so i recommend you all try it at home for yourself, it’s definitely a fun
look to have those big full lips you’ve always wanted!
Pictures to follow ê




No comments:
Post a Comment