Tuesday, February 3, 2015

DIY Super Bowl Football Field Dip!


Hello D.I.Yers! 

I hope everyone had a great week and enjoyed Super Bowl Sunday! I know you all must have been trying out various Super Bowl inspired D.I.Ys this weekend and I did too! For this week’s D.I.Yes or No I made a Super Bowl inspired football field chip dip! I found the instructions on Rosanna Pansino’s YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7htlSbB8Dok. I tried to follow the tutorial fully but I only had so much time to make the dip between work and the Super Bowl party so I had to overlook some of the ingredients. First, got a deep pan longer than it is wide to put the dip in. Then I took a pre-made bean dip and put it at the bottom of the pan, followed by a layer of sour cream, a layer of cheese, a layer of pre-made salsa and a large layer of pre-made guacamole. Once I had the core layers in the pan I put salsa at either end of the pan to make “end-zones”, put sour cream in a plastic bag with a hole in the corner and piped on field lines and then finally put the whole dip dish into a larger circular dish filled with tortilla chips to imitate the “stadium”. Although I made some simplifications overall this D.I.Y was fun, easy, quick and enjoyed by all! I would say the D.I.Y Super Bowl inspired football field chip dip was a DIYes and would recommend it to anyone for a Super Bowl party next year or even just a football party they might attend!

Picture to follow ê


No comments:

Post a Comment